Welcome to Nursery Class!
Bonsai's class teacher is Ms Jess Pitt.
**See the new weekly timetable below under 'Learning that SHOULD happen'**
You have mail!!
Your teachers have written a letter to you - read this letter first (link below) as it explains what learning should take place over the week, with lots of suggestions for extra activities if you want to keep going!
1. The Superstar Challenge!
2. Read with an adult everyday for 15 minutes.
Learning that happen
If you have completed all the other learning set, then you could complete a page of your Cambridge PenPals handwriting book (see Ms Landreth's letter for more information) or log-on to BusyThings and select Early Years.
To log on to BusyThings:
1. click on the link - MyUSO
2. Log in using your PurpleMash/ MyUSO username and password
3. Search for BusyThings using the searchbar in the top corner or scroll down until you find it.
4. Select the red button - 'Normal USO login'
5. Choose Early Years for loads of fun activities!
Previous Learning - Spring Term
Below you will find a Phonics sound mat poster which shows the different sounds that the children are learning. You will also see a parent log-in to Monster Phonics in order to access resources at home.