Mitchell Brook Primary School
Neasden, London NW10 9BX
Headteacher: Theresa Landreth
10 hours per week (3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.)
Required as soon as possible
Scale 1 (Point 1) £17,842 plus London Weighting £1,978.
(Actual salary £4,956.11 plus LW £549.44) - 52 weeks per year
We need outstanding cleaners to join our team of cleaning staff. You will be required to provide a high standard of cleaning, maintain a clean and hygienic school environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working as a Cleaner
- Be a good team player
- NVQ Level 2 in English Language or equivalent
- The ability to communicate effectively with children and school staff orally.
- The ability to work well under pressure, motivation, enthusiasm, commitment, stamina and energy
- Ability to gain knowledge of health and safety procedures and precautions and COSHH regulations
- Have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Experience of working in an educational environment would be an advantage
- Fantastic working environment
- Super staff that care about the whole school community
- Excellent CPD opportunities for all staff
- Commitment to staff well being
Please send completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitchell Brook School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children.
Closing date: 29th January 2021 (midday)
Interviews w/c: 1st February 2021