Salary: Point 12 - £22,183 per annum, pro rata plus London Weighting £1,978 per annum, pro rata (actual gross annual salary plus LW = £20,851.22)
39 weeks per annum, term time only
Starting as soon as possible
Mitchell Brook is looking for two dynamic, innovative people to support closing the gaps in children’s learning in Key Stage One (1 post) and Key Stage Two (1 post).
The successful applicants would be expected to assess, plan and deliver practical, creative lessons to support identified groups of children across their appointed key stage. This role would also involve covering classes, therefore proven successful experience in a classroom is essential and is ideal for those with a graduate degree, or a HLTA qualification.
We need this kind of person to join our team:
- Passionate about teaching and learning and is able to work with others to develop their practice.
- Is an outstanding practitioner.
- Someone who understands our children and how we impact on their future.
- Someone who is motivated and can motivate others.
- Someone who demonstrates a commitment to anti-racism.
- Someone who is keen to take on new ideas and opportunities.
Please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment if you would like to visit the school and go to the school website at http://www.mbrook.brent.sch.uk/vacancies to download, complete and submit the application pack . Mitchell Brook School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd April 2021
Accelerating Progress Practitioner Vacancy Supporting Documents
Mitchell Brook Primary School
Neasden, London NW10 9BX
Headteacher: Theresa Landreth
10 hours per week (3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.)
Required as soon as possible
Scale 1 (Point 1) £17,842 plus London Weighting £1,978.
(Actual salary £4,956.11 plus LW £549.44) - 52 weeks per year
We need outstanding cleaners to join our team of cleaning staff. You will be required to provide a high standard of cleaning, maintain a clean and hygienic school environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working as a Cleaner
- Be a good team player
- NVQ Level 2 in English Language or equivalent
- The ability to communicate effectively with children and school staff orally.
- The ability to work well under pressure, motivation, enthusiasm, commitment, stamina and energy
- Ability to gain knowledge of health and safety procedures and precautions and COSHH regulations
- Have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Experience of working in an educational environment would be an advantage
- Fantastic working environment
- Super staff that care about the whole school community
- Excellent CPD opportunities for all staff
- Commitment to staff well being
Please send completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of SONIA STERLING
Mitchell Brook School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children.
Closing date: rolling applications until posts are filled